Monday, May 16, 2011

How I Got Tank the Triceratops (I take "dictation")

that blog was good.  did you
make a good pradikson?
 The Dictator and the Anarchist watched an Arthur episode yesterday that was all about blogs.  The Dictator--already a prolific writer--was highly interested and asked if I could help her write a blog.  I thought we'd better start with a guest entry on this blog before she jumps into taking over the blogosphere.  She wanted to type the whole thing herself, but as you may be aware, I'm simply not patient enough for that.  So I took dictation.  The caption underneath the picture, however, was all her typing.  Enjoy.

I went to the mall.  And...I got a snack before going to get it.

Um, I got to go to the toy store and pick out a toy.  At first I couldn't pick which one.  Which one will you think I would choose?  Will you think I would choose Tank, Morris, or Ned?  I picked Tank the triceratops.  He's from Dinosaur Train.  His frill is big and it gets stuck in everything.  My mom paid for it with credit card debt.  And that's how I got Tank.

2 comments:

Bethany MJ said...

How nice of you to pay for it with credit card debt!

Linda Hyland said...

Sylvie,
Great job on your first blog, sweetie! I'll be looking forward to more. Have fun with Tank!
Love,
Grandma :)