Friday, November 12, 2010

I don't care what they say about us anyway. I don't care about that.

So I cut the Anarchist's hair. I probably shouldn't have done that, but after three days of snipping bits and pieces any time I could get her to hold still for two seconds, it actually turned out not-so-hideously. I was even a little bit proud.

But then a friend mentioned that she looked like Mary Tyler Moore. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Especially because I don't think she looks at all like Mary Tyler Moore in her glory days...more like the aging Mary Tyler Moore of today.


Here are some pictures of the Anarchist's new 'do:


Here are some pictures of Mary Tyler Moore:



What do you think?

2 comments:

Linda Hyland said...

Hahaha! Yes...the aging one....but then, with Aine's face, the hair is not Mary Tyler Moore-ish, it's more like a little 1930's child with stockings and shoes that button...adorable!

Meg Hyland said...

I think its adorable, even if it is aging Mary Tyler Moor-ish :)