Saturday, November 13, 2010

meet the fat assassin

It turns out that I neglected to introduce you to a member of the Morton family. She was highly offended and reminded me, by way of a flesh wound, that she will not be ignored. So it is with my sincerest apologies that I introduce you to the Fat Assassin.


By all laws of physics, the Fat Assassin should be nowhere near as agile and stealthy as she is, but we all have the calf scars and bloody wounds to prove that she is, in fact, agile and stealthy. Deprived of her "mama parts" and claws before we ever met her, the Fat Assassin carries a grudge of epic proportions, which she takes out on those who have the great misfortune of existing in her general vicinity. While she is (rarely) cuddly, she should be considered armed (albeit, not clawed) and extremely dangerous.

Current "reminder" flesh wound:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Molly,
I heart your blog. I also just read Mike's and I heart his blog, too.
You really should write a book. You're kids are hilarious and your writing style makes your stories about them even more fun to read.